Support in the Community
- What is Amazon Smile?
- How Do I Shop At Amazon Smile?
- Which Products on AmazonSmile are Eligible for Charitable Donations?
- Can I Use My Existing Amazon.com Account on AmazonSmile?
- How Do I Select a Charitable Organization to Support when Shopping on AmazonSmile?
- Can I Change My Charity?
- What Charities Can I Choose From?
- How Much of My Purchase Does Amazon Donate?
- Can I Receive a Tax Deduction for Amounts Donated from my Purchases on AmazonSmile?
- How Can I Learn More About AmazonSmile?
http://www.goodsearch.com is a search engine powered by Yahoo. It can be used like Google.
If you register DeMatha as your charity we receive a penny for each search. Good Shop is their online shopping section. They also have an extensive list of retailers who will donate a percentage of your shopping to DeMatha.
I Give is a similar program. Go to http://www.igive.com to register and select DeMatha.
This has many of the same retailers but there is a greater range of percentages that we can earn. Many are in the 2% range but can go up to 12%.