Three Brothers Cafe provides a variety of dining options for DeMatha students beginning at 7 a.m. Please visit the cafeteria to see the Daily Specials. (View Cafe Menu)
Online Payment Program
In conjunction with the 3 Brothers Food Service, DeMatha offers an optional online payment plan for food service that will allow you to monitor your son’s lunch time purchases, track what he has been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into his meal account, and have an e-mail reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Deposits for students’ debit account can be made through ACH payments or by credit card. Each student’s account will be updated nightly, so that account balance information and payments will be current as of the following day.
Whether you participate in this plan or not, students will still need to have some cash to purchase water or other beverages from the vending machine or bring something from home. The 3 Brothers Food Service does not provide water or beverages for purchase at DeMatha.
In order to take advantage of this convenient service, you will need to create an account.
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com
2. Click “create account” on the top menu bar.
3. Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up Page.”
4. Choose DeMatha Catholic High School from the “School District” drop-down menu.
5. Create a User ID and Password.
6. Click the “accept box” and then click “Sign-up.” An email will be sent to your address that will contain a ‘verification code.” After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add the name of your son/sons.
7. Login using your previously created user ID and password.
8. Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
9. Begin adding your son’s (sons’) information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your son’s student ID number from DeMatha. The student ID number can be found on the Veracross account, simply move your cursor/mouse over your son’s picture on the home screen and the number will pop up. The number is also found on his DeMatha ID card under his name. This card should be kept secure in your son’s possession at all times.
10. After the names of your son or sons are added, you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
Other Important Payment Information
If you have 2 or more sons assigned to your account, you may make a payment to each account and only be charged for one transaction. For example: 3 students, $10 payment to each student and the total charge will be $32.00—only a $2 transaction fee for that one transaction. Please note that a parent account can be linked to many children, but a student can only be linked to one parent.
If you choose to take advantage of this type of food service, it is recommended that you make deposits into your son’s or sons’ accounts on a weekly, monthly or annual basis. You are free to choose the amount of each deposit for the same $2 transaction fee. Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year. If a student leaves DeMatha during the school year and there is a balance, refunds are not available.
Neither DeMatha nor 3 Brothers Food Service is responsible for any lost card or bar code numbers. If a number is stolen, DeMatha will implement the normal procedures to see if they can locate the stolen bar codes, but assumes no responsibility of the money misused on the card. If a student is found to be guilty of stealing the bar code, he will be subject to the normal procedures for dishonesty as found in the current edition of the DeMatha Student Handbook.
Any questions concerning setting up an account, balances, refunds, etc., should be directed to “My School Account” at 1-800-425-1425.
Any questions concerning cafeteria food service should be directed to Mr. Gregg Repole of 3 Brothers Food Service. He can be reached at or email@example.com.