In conjunction with Zest Food Service, DeMatha offers an OPTIONAL on-line payment plan for food service that will allow you to monitor your son’s lunch time purchases, track what he has been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into his meal account, and have an e-mail reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low.
There are 3 methods of payment to make deposits for the students’ debit account,
1) ACH payments requiring your checking account number and routing number
2) Major Credit Card or Debit Card
3) A check made payable to Zest Food Service.
All purchases must be made through the cafeteria plan, using the student ID.
As payments are made, each student’s account will be updated so that account balance information and payments will be readily available.
2. Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
3. Begin adding your son’s (sons’) information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your son’s student ID numbers. The student ID number can be found on the back of the card and is a 5 digit number beginning with 02. To open an account only use 4 digits. You do NOT need to enter the zero to open the account. This card should be kept secure in your son’s possession at all times.
4. After the names of your son or sons are added, you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
5. If you have 2 or more sons assigned to your account, you may make a payment to each account and only be charged for one transaction. For example: 3 students, $10 payment to each student and the total charge will be $32.00—only a $2 transaction fee for that one transaction.
6. Please note that a parent account can be linked to many children, but a student can only be linked to one parent.
If you choose to take advantage of this type of food service which was suggested by the DeMatha Parent Organization (DPO), it is recommended that you make deposits into your son’s or sons’ accounts on a weekly, monthly or annual basis.
You are free to choose the amount of each deposit for the same $2 transaction fee.
Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year. If a student leaves DeMatha during the school year and there is a balance, refunds are not available.
Neither DeMatha nor Zest Food Service is responsible for any lost card or bar code numbers. If a number is stolen, DeMatha will implement the normal procedures to see if they can locate the stolen bar codes, but assumes no responsibility of the money misused on the card. If a student is found to be guilty of stealing the bar code, he will be subject to the normal procedures for dishonesty as found in the current edition of the DeMatha Student Handbook.
Any questions concerning cafeteria food service, account balances, refunds or student data should be directed to Gregg Repole of Zest Food Service. He can be reached at 240-393-0159 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions regarding creating an account or the functionality of the myschoolaccount.com website, please reference the following link: https://help.foodserve.com/parents
DeMatha is happy to work with the Zest Food Service in providing this optional service.
75th Anniversary Gala Rescheduled for May 26th!
We are pleased to announce that we have rescheduled DeMatha's 75th Anniversary Gala for May 26, 2022! The Gala venue will continue to be the College Park Marriott and Conference Center. For additional information and to purchase individual Gala tickets, become a Gala patron, or purchase a special Gala sponsorship, follow the link here: Link.
Anyone with any questions should contact Tom Ponton '78 in the Advancement Office at email@example.com or 240-764-2222.