Tuesday, April 23, 2019
H Day 8, 6, HR, Interim, 5-1, 5-2, 3, 2
Daily Mass: The celebration of daily mass will take place at 7:45 AM in the chapel. All are welcome to spend some time in prayer every day.
12:50 Early Dismissal, Friday, April 26th: This was not on the original printed calendar. Bus transportation runs on a REGULAR schedule. College Park Metro Shuttle departs DeMatha at 1:05. After school waiting room will be available until 3:15 PM.
· Senior Exit Interview can be found on the website under Academic/Graduation Requirements. This is a requirement for graduation and is due by Thursday, May 2.
· Junior/Senior Prom: Friday, May 3 from 7:00 PM to 12:00 AM. Formal attire is required. Check-in begins at 6:30 PM. Dinner will be served at 7:30. No entry after 8:30 PM. Students may not leave until 11:30 PM.
· Prom Pictures: Photographers will be at the prom prepared to take professional pictures. Please stop by the main office to pick up an information sheet w/ pricing.
· Senior Exams: May 15, 16, 17
· Graduation Practice at DeMatha, Thursday, May 16 at 10:30 AM. (Caps & gowns distributed).
· Senior/Faculty Cook Out will take place Friday, May 17 in the Courtyard at 6:00 PM. The cook out is for faculty and students only – No parents or siblings. Please RSVP by Tuesday, May 14.
· College Prep Program: May 20, 21, or 22 - Student required to attend the day he is assigned.
· Graduation Practice at Shrine, Wednesday, June 5 at 10:00 AM sharp. Arrive by 9:45 AM. We will provide transportation to and from the Shrine for those interested but they must sign-up by Friday, May 31. Buses will leave DeMatha at 9:00 AM and will return at approximately 12:00 PM. The sign-up sheet is located in the main office.
Spring Uniforms: Seniors can wear any polo starting Wednesday, April 10 and underclassmen may wear DeMatha polo starting Friday, May 3. Please refer to pages 68 & 69 of the student handbook.
Senior Blazers: Seniors are asked to donate their blazers starting Wednesday, April 10th. Please drop them off in the Attendance Office.
SAT Prep Classes started Monday April 8th and will meet in room 205. Math SAT Monday and Wednesday with Mr. Hurst and Reading SAT Tuesday and Thursday with Mr. Smith.
Junior Conversations are here! If you are a current Junior and would like to schedule a Junior Conversation please contact Mrs. Stockton firstname.lastname@example.org Your Junior Conversation is a continuation of Sophomore Conversations. You may pick the same teacher you had your Conversation with last year or pick another teacher. You will have a new, but similar, set of Conversation Questions to cover. You will also review the goals you set last year and make new goals for senior year and beyond.