Welcome to Veracross and your Parent Portal!
Veracross is a comprehensive school information management system that will enable you to effectively monitor your child's education and activities.
Each parent is provided an account to access various parts of student life. For specific questions about schedules, please contact your son's counselor. For grade concerns, it is best to contact the subject teacher.
New parents will have access to the Parent Portal after August 1st of each year. Parents should use the same credentials as the Admissions Portal.
If you have just registered at DeMatha, please allow 2 business days for your account to be activated.
If you have any other account related concerns, please contact the IT Department by email (no phone calls please) at email@example.com. Please be sure to indicate your name, your son's name, and any error messages you have received.
FAQs about Veracross
- 1.) I forgot my Username and/or Password.
- 2.) I keep Getting Multiple Account Errors
- 3.) What Features of Veracross Are Used at DeMatha?
- 4.) Why Can't I See Sign-Up Links For Re-Enrollment and Course Requests?
- 5.) How Do I Sign Up To Get Email Notifications From The School?
- 6.) How Do I Update Information About My Family? (Address Change, Email Update, Emergency Contacts)