DeMatha offers a variety of athletic camps and programs for students during the summer. Faculty members and coaches associated with DeMatha's athletic teams sponsor summer programs for baseball, conditioning, hockey, basketball, soccer, lacrosse, and tennis
There will be TWO DeMatha football camps this summer.
For more info on the Friday Night Lights camp, click here: Link.
For more info on the Youth Mini camps, click here: Link.
All info for the 2021 Soccer Camp can be found on the DeMatha Soccer Academy website: Link.
All info for the 2021 Basketball Camps can be found on the official registration form here: Link.
Face Masks will be required during non-activity times!
What to wear:
- T-Shirt, athletic shorts, appropriate footwear.
- DeMatha is not responsible for lost or stolen clothing so campers must keep track of their belongings.
What to bring:
- Clearly labeled water bottle. We will also sell Gatorade daily.
- You DO NOT need to bring a ball!
- Face Masks will be required during non-activity times!
- Campers can bring lunch or purchase lunch daily.
- Pizza ($2 per slice), chips ($1 per bag), and Gatorade ($2 per bottle) will be sold during lunch.
- $5 Meal Deal can be purchased, which will include: 2 slices of pizza, chips and a Gatorade!
Camp Hours & Daily Drop off/Pick up:
- Monday-Thursday 9am- 4pm, Fridays 9am- 2pm (NEW FRIDAY TIME)
- Campers can be checked in as early as 8:15am
- Campers must be picked up by 5pm Monday-Thursday and by 2pm at the end of camp on Fridays.
- We do NOT have after care on Fridays.
Head Coach Scott Morrison will be leading a 3 evening session of intense and instructional camp. Coach Morrison will have former DeMatha players, current college players and fellow coaches lead the players through skill sessions, 1 on 1 instructions for all positions and level of players as well as scrimmages. The mission is to improve each player’s game, skills, fundamentals and to have FUN!
Location: Allen Pond Turf Field (3330 Northview Drive. Bowie, MD)
Register and Pay: TBD
Location: Riverdale Community Park
More Details and Information: TBD
Location: Braden Tennis Center in Greenbelt
Dates: July 12 through August 13 (5-one week sessions)
Times: 9am to 12pm
Cost: $250 per week
This is an opportunity for players to raise their skill level to more competitive play.
The main focus will be:
Ground stroke techniques
Match Play Strategy