Support in the Community
- What is Amazon Smile?
- How Do I Shop At Amazon Smile?
- Which Products on AmazonSmile are Eligible for Charitable Donations?
- Can I Use My Existing Amazon.com Account on AmazonSmile?
- How Do I Select a Charitable Organization to Support when Shopping on AmazonSmile?
- Can I Change My Charity?
- What Charities Can I Choose From?
- How Much of My Purchase Does Amazon Donate?
- Can I Receive a Tax Deduction for Amounts Donated from my Purchases on AmazonSmile?
- How Can I Learn More About AmazonSmile?
Register your Giant card and DeMatha can earn money from your shopping. The A+ program is active from October through mid-March. Go to http://giantfood.com/savings-and-rewards/rewards-p... and register using DeMatha's ID number 00583.
Escrip, introduced as a program through Safeway, has expanded to online shopping. Go to http://www.escrip.com/ to register and select DeMatha as your charity.
A percentage of your shopping total (varies by store and ranges up to 9%) will be donated to DeMatha. Retailers range from Macy's and Kohl's to Ace Hardware and Home Depot, as well as Travelocity and Match.com. Target is now part of this program.
I Give is a similar program. Go to http://www.igive.com to register and select DeMatha.
This has many of the same retailers but there is a greater range of percentages that we can earn. Many are in the 2% range but can go up to 12%.
http://www.goodsearch.com is a search engine powered by Yahoo. It can be used like Google.
If you register DeMatha as your charity we receive a penny for each search. Good Shop is their online shopping section. They also have an extensive list of retailers who will donate a percentage of your shopping to DeMatha.