Campus Tours are offered every Wednesday during the school year at 8:30 a.m. and last approximately 1 hour.
Families are given a walk-through of campus buildings, including
- St. John DeMatha Hall;
- The Main School Building, which includes the
- Daniel J. McMahon ’76 Library,
- Counseling Center,
- Hanley Science Wing, and the
- Academic Support Center;
- Brendan McCarthy ’64 Music Center;
- The Fotos Art Center; and the
- LT (SEAL) Brendan Looney ’99 Convocation Center.
To schedule a tour, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include 'TOUR' as well as preferred date in the subject line. A confirmation email will be sent within 48 hours Monday through Friday.
(Print on one sheet, both sides. Fold in half twice, then in thirds.)