|Staff or Student with:
||Guidance for Management
- Staff or student should not attend or work in a school setting.
- COVID-19 testing is recommended.
- If test is negative, may return when symptoms have improved, no fever for 24 hours without medication, and applicable criteria in the Communicable Diseases Summary have been met.
|Positive test for COVID-19, regardless of symptoms
- Staff or student must stay home for five days from the start of symptoms or from the date of the positive test if no symptoms.
- After day five, may return if symptoms have improved and no fever for at least 24 hours without medication.
- If unable to wear a mask, may return if they have a negative test at day five or later; otherwise, they should remain at home for days 6 - 10.
|Close contact with someone with known or suspected COVID-19 but no symptoms
- Staff or student can continue to work in or attend school regardless of vaccination status.
- Those who can mask should do so for 10 days from the last day of exposure.
- A test at 3-5 days after exposure is recommended, especially for those who cannot mask.