DeMatha Catholic High School offers School Bus Transportation from various areas and also provides transportation to Elizabeth Seton Catholic High School. DeMatha and Seton students who sign up for two-way transportation are given first priority, over those who use the services one-way.
Bus service includes a morning trip, return trip, and services on mid-term and final exam dates. The DeMatha and Seton School Calendars are used with considerations for specific events and situations. DeMatha will decide delayed openings and early dismissals.
In general, pickup locations are typically at centralized points to facilitate a quick and safe collection of students without delaying traffic. Afternoon drop offs consider quick and safe locations, generally in the same vicinity as the morning pickups. We cannot provide "door to door" service due to timing and traffic patterns especially during morning rush hour periods. In the past, centrally located pick-up and drop-off points have worked out very well.
- For billing questions: 240-764-2216 or email@example.com
- For general questions and weather-related messages: 240-764-2200
- For technology issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Routing / General Information Questions: Tony DeStefano - 301-327-5390, email@example.com
General Notes and Payment
- Riders should arrive at their stop 10 minutes before the posted time.
- The school cannot and will not prorate the costs for missed rides.
- All bus registrations (DeMatha and Seton) MUST be paid to DeMatha. The registration fee for 2015-2016 is $100.
- One-way riders are charged 60% of the two-way rate
- DeMatha students will be billed Quarterly. Seton students MUST use the Seton HS website to set-up payment for the bus routes they are riding.
- Bus transportation is NOT billed with the FACTS payment plan.